Chinese Automatic Metal Coil Slitting Line Machine for Heavy Gauge Plate
|FOB Price:||US $150,000-300,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $150,000-300,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||60 Sets/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: ESL-8X1850
- Type: Roll Slitter
- Structure: Cutting Part
- Classification: Metal
- Suitable Substrates: Coil, Plate, Sheet
- Processing Material: Cold/Hot Rolled,Galvanized,Stainless,Carbon Steel
- Processing Width: 900-1850mm
- Slitting Speed: 30-80m/Min
- Certificate: CE, ISO9001
- Control: PLC
- Trademark: Eagle
- Origin: Jinan, Shangdong
- Application: Mechinery&Hardware
- Work Method: Round Knife Cutting
- Packaging: Film
- Applicable Process: Process Materials
- Packaging Material: PVC
- Processing Thickness: 1-8mm
- Slitting Strip Number: 6-30
- Uncoiling Weight: 25t
- Guarantee Period: 12 Months
- Touch Screen: Yes
- Specification: CE, ISO9001
- HS Code: 8462311000
Slitting line ESL series
It is composed of the following:
1. entry coil car,
4. scrap coiler,
5. tension unit,
6. recoiler, etc.
Our slitting machine carries out slitting on cold or hot rolling carbon steel, tinplates, stainless steel, and other kinds of metal that have coated surfaces. It is a useful slitting machine, widely used during the processing of home appliances, automobiles, hardware, steel products and more
1. High cutting quality
2. High utilization rate of materials
3. Stepless cutting speed regulation
1. Several coils can be pre-placed on the loading station to improve working efficiency.
2. This uncoiling unit of our slitting line adopts a hydraulic collapsible drum, which does no harm to the sublayer of the material. It is capable of carrying out tensile uncoiling or manual material unloading, which effectively prevents the material from deflecting and scraping.
3. Both single-head and double-head type uncoiling units are available.
1. The slitting head arbors are fixed in eccentric sleeves. The slitting angle remains unchanged if the blade has just been polished.
2. This slitting line has two slitter heads. While one is running on line, kives setting up can be done on the other, which can greatly eliminate production down-time. As a result, this slitting line carries out slitting and blade changing simultaneously. This greatly increases the working efficiency.
3. Hydraulic locknuts could be used for higher blade positioning precision.
1. Two pre-separation devices are fitted to this tension unit. The disengaging shaft could be transversely removed for faster switching of separating plates.
2. It has a friction type tensile working table. The adjustable tensile could be offered by hydraulic power or pneumatic power.
3. Our slitting line could also be equipped with a roller type tightening machine, which is suitable for materials of coated surfaces because it does not harm the coated surfaces.
1. Our slitting line could be fitted with a seamless hydraulic expansion coiler, which does not damage the sub-layer of the material.
2. The material clamping device has stress reducing characteristics. The roundness of the winding drum remains unchanged for plates of different thickness.
3. It carries out firm, dense and neat coiling.
Parameters of Slitting Line
Slitting Speed m/min
Coil Weight (ton)
Inquiry - Project - Sign - Production - Inspection - Payment - Transportation - Installation& Commissioning - Guaranty
Jinan Eagle CNC Machine Co., Ltd (briefly JEM), located in Jinan city, Shandong Province, China, was founded in 2003. It is mainly engaged in developing and manufacturing of Cut to Length Line, Slitting Line, Rotary Shear, Slitting and Cut to Length Combined Line, Leveling Machine, Tension Leveler and so on. Our products are widely used in transfomer, motor, household appliance, automobiles, hardware, steel industries, etc. It can be used for processing cold and hot rolled steell, carbon steel, galvanized steel, silicon steel, tinplate, stainless steel, pre-painted steel, aluminium, copper and other metals.
Domestic customers include First Automotive Works (FAW), Second Automotive Works, Great Wall Automobile, Bao Steel, Anshan Steel, Handan Steel, Midea Group etc, and many of coil processing centers. Internationally, our products have also been installed in Europe, South America, Africa, Southeast Asia and so on.
Welcome you to our factory!